Monday, October 6, 2014

In our backyard.

I have really missed taking pictures on my camera lately. IPhone pics are great, but wow, these turned out so beautiful! We went out to our backyard late afternoon to watch Viktor mow the lawn, and as soon as I saw the sun start to get low in the sky I knew it would be a great time to take some pictures.
The autumn season always puts me in a thoughtful mood. Maybe its the chill in the air and the sweaters and blankets that start to fill our home. It makes me want to make a cup of coffee and grab a notebook and evaluate the last year of my life. And make goals and plans for the future. Im looking forward to this season.


2 comments:

Olga Drotenko said...

I likenz it! :) More "big camera" pictures pleeze! Also, what are these goals and plans you speak off?? :)

Andrey D said...

The last year of your life?!