Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The coast.

We went to the coast over the weekend, with all the grown up cousins from my side of the family. My mom watched Audrey for us, so it was a really nice and relaxing break. All I wanted to do all day was sit and read because I never get to do that at home anymore and I missed it so much! But we did all sorts of fun things like fly kites, play bocce ball, sit by a campfire, do a jigsaw puzzle and play board games. And i just loved being around all my relatives, because i don't get to see them that often. It was really fun, but i missed my little baby and was really happy to see her again. :)

2 comments:

Imogen said...

Oh! I'm pretty sure I recognise that lovely stretch of sand. Hope your break was lovely. The photos are great! x

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thank you! It was Pacific City on the Oregon coast