Monday, June 24, 2013

In our backyard.

We had some family over the other week and got to hang out in our backyard. Our backyard is one of my favorite things about our new house. Its very long and spacious with lots of room to run around. We have some plans for its future like building a deck, trimming lots of trees, having a fire pit, planting lots of bushes and flowers, and having an edible garden. Most of these plans will have to wait a year or two as we save up money for them, but I am really excited about what our backyard can become. In the meantime, I always feel really proud to entertain people in here because there's so much room for kids to play! That's definitely something that you start to think about when you have a family.
Also I am aware that the last picture has a yard bin in the back, but it was such a nice picture that I wanted to put it up anyways! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What cute photos! :) When's your second due?

Val Kovalchuk said...

Sometime near the end of October :)

Irina said...

Looks fun! And I like the last pic of you, regardless of the garbage can. Your belly is getting so big!