Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This week in pictures.

1. A duckie block.
2. Reading in a box.
3. Packing and empty shelves.
4. Angrily trying to take a sticker off her hand.
5. Can you see me in the clock?
6. Painting away!
7. Audrey prefers to stack this way. 

We are on track for moving into our new house this weekend! I have been packing boxes like a maniac, and my back is hurting to prove it. But I've kind of been enjoying it. I'm looking forward to organizing everything after we unpack. We have a lot of storage in the new place, so its great that nothing will be cluttered. (hopefully...) 
Thats about all that has been happening around here... Oh also I think Audrey is teething majorly right now. Her molars are coming in and she has been very unhappy the past couple days. We're trying to give her lots of snuggles and doses of Curious George. ;)

4 comments:

Irina said...

So much progress. I like.

dear olive said...

So angry about the sticker! So cute! Kellie xx

Val Kovalchuk said...

i know, i love the eyebrows!

Zarie Orest said...

when can I come help?? I work and or have school everyday except for sunday. I get off work on sat at 2pm...:)