Monday, January 14, 2013

We went on a date tonight.

One of my new year resolutions was to go on more dates with my husband. Our plan to go out for our anniversary last Tuesday didn't work out because me and Audrey were still really sick. We just stayed in and had take out pho. (which was great!) But I still felt like I needed a real date. :) So we made new plans to go out again.

After we got dressed up tonight, I insisted to Viktor that we needed to take pictures together because we dont have much of just the two of us. So I set up the camera on the deck and we got it done. :) And I really like how they turned out.

Oh and we had dinner and coffee together. And talked about what it would be like being on Chopped and what we would make from the mystery baskets. And we had a great time. :)

2 comments:

Irina said...

You guys are way too cute, stop it.. :)

kathy zakh said...

Love :) That's what makes everything in life feel worthwhile. I love that you guys love each other so much! heheheheh