Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Snapshots this week. Oh yeah, and we bought a house today!

1. Coffee..
2. Those little pigtails. And those eyelashes!
3. Baking potatoes in the oven.
4. A present for my sister.
5. "Vzshhhh" goes the car.
6. A pretty place for flowers. From the Goodwill.
7. My two favorite shoes this season. They get a lot of wear.

Sooo.. on to the most important part. We finally closed the deal on our house today!!  It has been a very anxious last week, with some headaches, but its all done now. We have the keys and everything! That feels very cool to me...
I will probably pack my first box tonight. (i feel like maybe i was waiting for everything to be official before i made this monumental step.)

The official move will probably happen sometime in the next two weeks, but in the meantime, we have lots of work to do. Cleaning and organizing and packing and maybe some painting. (The packing and cleaning part i dont like... but hopefully we will get some help and it will be quick and painless) :)

Here's to my new life as a homeowner!

3 comments:

Supreet Kaur said...

congratulations for the new house!!!god bless you and your family....i am also looking forward to buy a house of my own!!!

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thank you :)

Irina said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys! :)