Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Papa and his dotsya.

I love this picture of the two of my favorite people. (One of them is a very tiny person.. )

It was taken about a week ago, when Audrey was still sick. She wanted to cuddle and watch cartoons all day. Some favorites right now are Pokoyo and Curious George. Thankfully we are all feeling much better now, almost in perfect condition. 

On a more exciting note, we are buying a house!! It has been a long process of finding the right one, but we have done it. We should be signing papers and closing the deal in a week. I am really excited to move to a bigger place, but dreading the actual packing and moving part :) So far I have not packed a thing, but we still have our rental house till the end of February, so there is still time. But I really should get on top of that... 
Im looking forward to documenting this new chapter in our life: being homeowners. Wow, that feels cool to say. :)

2 comments:

Anastasia Belonozhko said...

I;m so excited for you Val! Thats such a huge step :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thank you!! :)