Monday, October 1, 2012

On my mind.

Ive been thinking about my days, and how i fill them. Time goes by so fast and i only get a few things done that are really important. A lot of my hours are spent on the internet. 
So i made a list today, of my priorities in life. And i numbered them so that i could see which ones are really important and need to be at the top. Things like God, my family, reading, cooking, and taking care of my home and myself.
The one big thing that sucks all my time is the internet. Checking facebook and my email and reading blogs. And i want to take a break and get back to what is important.

Autumn is a very thought provoking season. And Im so happy God made it that way. If we never have time to reflect and ponder where our life is going, we will never make an effort to change. Viktor and I are closer than ever in this season, because we are making a real effort. Being open and really honest so that we can grow more and love more deeply.

I hope I can encourage you to take some time to think about your life as well and make any changes that need to happen. Here's to the season of change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Audrey yje proveryet dveri kak mojno vity na dvor. ochen xoroshie misli chto nyjno bolshe vremeni ydeliat vajnim delam v pervyu ochered. God bless you and your family. Love u. mama