Sunday, September 16, 2012

These are my people and i love them.

They fill my life with happiness everyday. I love to watch them play together, a father and his daughter. That is a special relationship. He so much bigger and stronger, she, tiny but perfectly dependent and trusting. 
These are my people, my little family. We will build our own memories and traditions apart from our other families. We are bound together for this lifetime, and I want desperately to build our life on love. Love for each other, other people, and for God. 
This is my family. There's only three of us, but we fill a home with life. I love them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this pictures very mach. Thank you Valya! mama

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thank you mama :)

Irina said...

How precious:) Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside:)