Friday, July 13, 2012

8 1/2 + months old

Technically Audrey is gonna be 9 months old in about a week, but i didn't want forget all the cool stuff she learned this past half a month. Like crawling! Yep she's been crawling for about 2 weeks now and is a champ at it. And along with crawling comes that dreaded (for parent's anyways) pulling herself up on all the furniture. She is frighteningly good at it, and good at doing it quietly while I'm not looking. And then I look over and she's all holding on to the coffee table and wobbling around. So i have to dash over there to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. But I am proud of her new skills, she's especially good at standing up in the crib, something that does not come in handy when i want her to fall asleep for her nap. I've also been slowly feeding her fruits and vegetables in a more chunky form. She loves pieces of strawberries and avocado. That's it for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your story. Thank you! Mama