Could my little baby really be this big? Yesterday i was looking at some pictures of her when she was so tiny and it made me a bit teary. This month she:
1. started to baby talk. "da da", "ba ba" and "goi goi goi" are some of her favorites.
2. can pick up tiny objects with her two fingers.
3. loves to walk around on her tipee toes when we hold her hands and lead her.
4. took a nap with mama in bed for the first time since being about 3 months old. (so sweet, i loved it)
5. decided that she hates having her diaper changed and protests fiercely.
6. likes to sit on the floor and play.
Some teeny tiny pictures: