Thursday, May 3, 2012

Seedlings.

I love to watch these little guys grow. Yesterday i replanted some of the tomatoes and peppers into bigger containers because they need to get a little bigger still before i plant them into the garden. I actually have more tomato plants than i plan to plant into the actual garden, so if anyone in the area wants some, let me know. Also i decided to grow my herbs just in these metal containers so that i have more room for other things in the garden bed. Im growing basil, dill and cilantro. Just the usual herbs that i would use while cooking. And the plants actually smell like themselves! Like the basil smells like basil already and the tomato leaves smell like tomatoes. Its so cool. :) I never thought i would like plants so much, but i am really enjoying taking care of them.

No comments: