Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I like my plants.

I'm pretty sure these are all some kind of succulents/cactuses, so they are not a pretty sort of plant, but i like them anyways. In fact, i like them a lot! They are easy to take care of, and look very interesting. I never knew that i would like plants so much, but I just might have a green thumb (if the garden produces and thrives...)

On a separate and unrelated note, Viktor and I have been totally obsessed with watching The Amazing Race on Youtube. They have all the seasons on there, and we have watched about 12 of them. And this is all in a month period of time i think... We like it so much that we talk about signing up for being on the show. Its mostly a joke, although i am totally serious about it. But we need to become American citizens first... If you've never seen the show, watch it here. Its super fun. :)

No comments: