Sunday, April 29, 2012

Playing with Papa

I love to watch Audrey and her Papa play together. Everyone says that they look so much alike, and i love that they do. Our baby girl is growing up so much and so fast. I love her giggles and squeals and how she sound like a little baby dinosaur sometimes when she make this growling noise. We call her babysaurous.

I planted most of my vegetables into the garden already, but still need to plant a bit more. The rhubarb already looks wilted after the transfer and im not sure what went wrong... We might just have to buy another one to replace it. My windowsill plants are looking really good, im just waiting for it to get warmer before i transfer them. Oh also i realized that i really like plants and gardening. I didn't know it before, but it came to me when i planted some flowers in a pot outside and couldn't stop looking at them and smiling.

Today we went for a walk around West Seattle. We had a coupon to a coffee shop from the Chinook Book, and we also got some cupcakes. Then we just walked around a pretty neighborhood and looked at houses, daydreaming about what could be in our future... Life is dreamy sometimes. ;)

No comments: