Thursday, April 5, 2012

Banana bread

I had a few overripe bananas sitting around that I kept thinking I would eat, so i whipped up some banana bread. I love the way that crust on top turned out. So pretty :) 

Other than that, today has been a bit of a stressful day. We are in the process of sleep training Audrey. The first thing is that i am trying to teach Audrey to sleep without being swaddled anymore because she already knows how to roll over from her back to her belly. Many nights she turns over while being all swaddled up and then cries because its obviously not comfortable. But at the same time she cant fall asleep without being swaddled because her arms move around and wake her up. Also we want to teach her to fall asleep on her own without me rocking her because she has gotten so heavy lately and my back is starting to hurt from carrying her around a lot. So i desperately need some tips! If you have little babies and have been through this, please give me some advice.

2 comments:

Irina said...

Yummy banana bread:) Lets think here... baby tips......hhhhmmmmm.... For some reason I'm blanking on this one....

Val Kovalchuk said...

Ha, thanks for the try :)