Monday, April 2, 2012

5 1/2 months old.

All snuggled up in our bed, giggling, and trying to eat the blanket. 
We came back yesterday from a weekend in Portland with my family. Had some good times and ate good food. Twice at my favorite Vietnamese restaurant! Audrey liked it too ;)
Also on another note, i love my husband so much. I don't know how this happened, but we just totally get each other. I'm so glad that i married him. He is super funny, we spend most of our days just laughing away. Sometimes i think that if someone watched our family for a day, they would think we are really weird! But we like it like that. ;)

2 comments:

Irina said...

Why is Audrey the cutest, chunky baby ever? It was totally fun hanging out that weekend.. Pho... Yum... Anyway, you and Viktor are wierdos :) but really, Im happy that you guys have so much fun together:)

Val Kovalchuk said...

Pho Van... i want it again...