Monday, March 26, 2012

Watch this movie!

Viktor and I watched "Bobby" last night, and it was a really good movie. Its about the assassination of Bobby Kennedy, a story that i didn't really know about. I just recently watched some of the mini series The Kennedy's, so i knew a little about their family, but Viktor filled me in (he's smart like that).
Anyways, a really good movie, with a lot of good actors. I recommend it :) 

*Oh and also i really like the style of everything in the 60s. Its all so pretty!

2 comments:

Alina Donets said...

Hey Valya, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading your blog! I love your meals, they really inspire me to eat more veggies with my husband. I love how you run your household, it motivates me too :) Even though we don't have kids yet, I love reading about Audrey, it makes me excited about our future! Keep up the great work love! I miss you!
Oh and I wanted to share a blog with you (if you don't already know about it) called LadyDiarist, formerly known as Diary of Mama Drama. I love reading this woman's blog, she has such good spiritual messages and advice. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thanks so much for the comment Alina! :) and i just checked out that blog, it looks good! thanks for the tip.