Thursday, March 8, 2012

Join me on this journey...

A couple weeks before i gave birth to my baby, i started this cleaning challenge. It is really great, except i was too tired from my pregnancy to do it everyday and couldn't finish it. Now that we are in our new home, im ready to take it on again. The daily tasks are really simple, and very encouraging. The ebook cost $4.99 and you can get it here. I think its a very good investment, as you can do this every couple months. Now who's with me on this? Let me know in the comments so i will feel like we are doing this together. :)

5 comments:

Kovalchuk Viktor Nikolayevich said...

i can help

Kovalchuk Viktor Nikolayevich said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Val Kovalchuk said...

awe thank you husband! together our home will be shiny clean :)

Irina said...

I will join you after lent:)

Val Kovalchuk said...

All right ;)