Tuesday, December 6, 2011

cozy christmas feelings

Viktor, me, and the baby decorated our tree today! But Audrey missed it all, she was fast asleep in my Moby carrier the whole time!  silly baby :) 
I spent the afternoon today looking for Christmas ornaments at thrift stores.  I found some pretty neat old ones, and also just some simple ones for a really good price! Then Viktor went out and got us a pretty tree! It smells so good in here... like Christmas time! Our Kitsya is being all naughty and swatting at the ornaments, she even knocked some down already.. but she seems to be really enjoying the tree, so im happy about that. And I caught little Audrey looking with interest at the tree as well. Its gonna be a good Christmas time around here :)

4 comments:

Christina'Marie said...

awww your tree looks so lovely! I went to the thrift store as well and scored some really awesome ornaments too :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

yeah, there's some great deals out there!

Irina said...

I love it! Its beautiful..:)

Val Kovalchuk said...

thanks seester!