Thursday, December 8, 2011

cooking pumpkin squash soup!

 Viktor and I had some fun today making soup. The recipe was something that he had made before, and can i say that there is just something so sexy about a man cooking! One great thing about our relationship is the many things we can share and enjoy together. I love that husband of mine... 

and just look at Audrey's chubster little cheeks! I love her so much these days! Honestly i didn't know i could love a little human this much. I can spend all day kissing her hamster cheeks :) And now when she see's me after waking up to eat, she gives me this big toothless grin. man, babies are so lovely. There were a couple really hard weeks at the beginning, but being a parent has been so nice lately. I'm really enjoying where my life is right now. :)

2 comments:

Christina'Marie said...

awww she looks just like daddy! such a sweetie she looks so content :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

i like to think that she's a happy baby :)