Thursday, December 1, 2011

12 days of Christmas

 I spent the afternoon today listening to Christmas music and doing some crafts. I call this the 12 days of Christmas! there is a card for each day and on the back it has certain things that we have to do as a family. Some examples are:

bake cookies
read the christmas story

(i don't want to write them all because my husband reads my blog and i want it to be a surprise every day!) :)

anyways, the purpose of it is to bring our family closer together in this winter month. Hopefully everyone in the family will cooperate. (I'm talking about you little Audrey, i know you like to cry as soon as we start doing something fun...) :) But seriously it seems that she wakes up as soon as we sit down to eat. Its like she thinks, "its not fair, they are all eating, i want to eat too!!!!"

6 comments:

Irina said...

What a fun idea! Btw, I miss Audrey's chubby little cheeks and I wanna hold her again..:)

Val Kovalchuk said...

good thing youre coming over today!!

Rajshri said...

hi... your blog inspired me to write my own... love to read your blog which shows full dedication to husband and Audery...

Val Kovalchuk said...

thanks Rajshri!

Christina'Marie said...

what a cute idea! seriously. and I really love all the patterns you chose, so shabby chic. Each day, you should post the activity you guys did that day, I personally would love to read about it!

Val Kovalchuk said...

hmmm.. thats a good idea christina :)