Thursday, October 27, 2011

the babe is 1 week old

I'm writing this at 12:30 am because it has been pretty hard to find time for the blog this whole week.

But today Audrey was 1 week old! So here is my favorite thing about baby Audrey right now:

this cute face that she makes after i feed her, where her bottom lip is all sucked in and she looks so peaceful and happy :) and those chubby little cheeks!!!


Also i wanted to share these two pictures below. 
1. Mr. daddy holding the first baby onesie we bought 
2. Mr. daddy holding baby in the onesie!

5 comments:

Anna said...

This is really creative I love it! Reminds me of a picture I recently saw of a prego mom holding her belly in one shot and next to that one is the mom holding her now newborn baby in the same way she was holding her prego belly.

Val Kovalchuk said...

thanks, it was viktors idea :)

Christina'Marie said...

yep, super cute idea! aw val she really is beautiful. and im not just saying that! my own heart aches to have one looking at her sweet little face. congrats again! you guys did a good job :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

thanks christina :)

Kae said...

oh goodness! this is too sweet!