Monday, August 8, 2011

a library for the little one

Here are some books that i have so far for the little babe. I hope she will love to read as she gets older, but in the meantime can enjoy the pictures. I love The Berenstain Bears and the Just Me collections because they have such pretty and interesting pictures inside. When i was growing up i would love to look at them. All of these books were bought by my lovely sister Ira as a present for the little one. Because we are book worms and understand each other. :) I cant wait to add more books as the years go by and buy a little bookshelf for my daughter!
 



5 comments:

Irina said...

I loved these books when i was little too.. And since we are such big bookworms im sure it will be passed on to the bebito:) i will read to her:)

Val Kovalchuk said...

i love the picture that your sentence brings to mind :) auntie ira with the baby :) by the way, me and viktor read to the belly a couple days ago, it was sweet :)

Irina said...

Awe:-) thats adorable.. I cant believe were gonna get to see and hold her so soon:)

Olga said...

I love the Berenstain Bears! It's an awesome book for kids. They love it and it teaches good habits! :) I will be honest though, that book "You are Special" looks a tad bit creepy.... Just saying :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

its totally not creepy! you have to read it to understand :) its about wooden people, thats why he might creep you out at first...