Thursday, July 21, 2011

soft, squishy, handmade toys

Im driving down to Portland today for a baby shower that my family and friends are throwing me! Im excited :) I hope that the car makes it ok, and that i wont be too uncomfortable... its getting hard to drive these days, i need a little pillow behind my back or something... maybe ill figure something out :) 

These cute little toys are from mysweetmuffin.com, they have really pretty handmade toys for children. I really like how they look and i bet they feel great too :) Eventually i want to buy one for our little girl.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Please get the mouse.

Have fun at your baby shower! You deserve the best.

Val Kovalchuk said...

arnt they so kooky but cute? :) im leaning more towards the giraffe... i have so much baby loot now after the shower! our apt is full of it :)