Monday, July 11, 2011

Picking out baby stuff...

i never would have thought it, but picking out baby stuff is really hard. I'm trying to register at target online, and a lot of the things i like on their website are online only! and i have a suspicion that no one is going to buy me the online stuff... so i guess I'll have to head over to the store sometime this week and do the beeping gun thing :)
another site that i like things at is babyearth.com, its organic products and i hope someone will buy me stuff from there :)
also lastly, i really want to start collecting books for a baby library :) so far these are the books i would love to have:


the berenstein bears
the velveteen rabbit
the carrot seed
clifford
curious george
the frog and the toad
the true story of the three little pigs
cloudy with a chance of meatballs
the magic school bus


i know its a little early for the baby to start appreciating these books, but i remember really liking these books as i was growing up, and i hope my little one will eventually like them too :)

4 comments:

Irina said...

Love it! the baby will be a little book nerd just like us:) the stuff on the babyearth website is really cute.... me likee..

Val Kovalchuk said...

thanks :) also i finished registering at target fyi

Julia said...

I'm already working on a children's book collection and far from parenthood. :) I was a compulsive book worm as a kid and hope my kids will be too. If you want good books and don't want to spend a fortune, you gotta start early. I occasionally find them at garage sales for super cheap. Just discovered your blog via Viktor's. So sweet to see your pregnancy journey on here!

Val Kovalchuk said...

Thrift stores and antique shops also have good books. Thanks for reading :) I like to read your blog too :)