Friday, July 22, 2011

baby shower!

i got to enjoy a really nice baby shower yesterday thrown by my family and friends in Portland. I have to say just one thing: the food was so amazingly delicious... my mouth is watering just remembering it all... little finger foods that were just perfect. I completely overate and my whole belly hurt afterward because there is barely enough room for the baby there, not counting a ton of food :) my sisters did an amazing job coming up with the recipes and also with the decorating. i felt really loved :) thank you guys for all your gifts! i feel ready for the little babe now :)

some of the ladies...

3 comments:

Julia said...

Such a sweet party! Never seen this theme before.

Yay, now you can shop for baby items (since you were waiting to see what you'd get from the party), right???

Val Kovalchuk said...

after this shower, i have so much baby stuff already!! i think ill wait until im about 8 months pregnant to finish buying things i still need. for now im good :)

Olga said...

I made it into your blog! I'm famous now! :)