Friday, March 18, 2011

excited for the stomach to start growing!!

So for some reason we dont have a scale in our home. and i dont know if im gaining any weight in this first trimester.. my book says that sometimes women even lose weight during it because you're so nauseas and throw up all the time (thats me). 
But today me and viktor were at a friends house and they had a scale! so of course i weighed myself. 110 lbs people! how is this possible? my usual weight is 120, i was 115 for the wedding (jitters you know) and now i lost 5 more pounds. 
but i swear i think my sweat pants fit tighter than usual around my waist!! i promise!! so am i just delusional? 
i want to look pregnant already!!!!!!
i know, its silly. i just want confirmation there is a baby in my belly...


by the way, totally off subject, but my sister in law showed me this website where a russian girl posts russian recipes in english!!! its really neat and understandable and theres pictures! i only like food with pictures. if youre interested go here 

3 comments:

Olga said...

You weren't kidding when you said you put some new things up on your blog. You've been busy! :)

I like hearing about your life. It's cute. :)

Olga said...

p.s. I like the website for russian recipes. Very cool. :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

yeah isnt it? there is borsht and stuffed peppers... im going to try to make some of it :)