Thursday, March 17, 2011

Burger Run

Two days ago, i had a huge craving the whole day for a McDonald burger... I kept thinking about it all day long. So i waited until Viktor was asleep and sneaked out and got myself one... it was tasty :)
usually i cant finish the whole thing, but somehow i ate everything and felt fine... must be the pea sized baby growing, stealing all my nutrients :) 
but good news, im reading a book "what to expect when you're expecting" and turns out i can blame a lot of things on my pregnancy! 
1. sleeping all the time
2. forgetting things
3. pimples
4. throwing up (i already knew that one...)
5. feeling bloated
6. heartburn (been feeling this one a lot lately)

but its also great! like i don't have to clean the bathroom because those chemicals are bad, so Viktor does it :)
(but i still feel guilty for sleeping the whole day long...)



4 comments:

Tanya said...

awwww! :) your lil baby is pea sized!! :) too cute. I imagine its a girl when you put it that way... like an Anne Geddes photo of the little babies in pea pods.

Val Kovalchuk said...

awe that does sound darling... but viktor is sure its gonna be a boy!

Olga said...

Haha... I love how you waited for Viktor to fall asleep. :)

Val Kovalchuk said...

yeah its so he doesnt know my burger addiction... im trying to pretend im all healthy for him..