Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baking...

Viktor is gone for the evening to a mens group, so i wanted to bake something. i have a great cookbook that i bought online for $5 (yes its true. bestbargainbook.com )
so i have some chocolate blueberry muffins baking in the oven as i type this.. they smell yummy :)
i like baking things.. sometimes it doesnt turn out good and im sad and dont want to bake for a while, but there's so many great recipes out there calling out to me to make them. so i must!!


 and the muffins are done, cant wait to eat one :)

4 comments:

zarie said...

Valichka, you are so cute. I really like reading about your life, its so entertaining. Those muffins look great, I wish I could come over and eat them :)

Tanya said...

I must say I love that the pictures are in sequence :) its like a tutorial!! and speaking of baking and such... I finally decided to bake as well, which at first i had been avoiding. As far as salty/meaty dishes I have been very daring, trying things such as deer sausage (Venison?) and bison steaks... But baking is something else... I know your good at it though because i remember those iceberg cakes you made for our potluck ;) hehe

Val Kovalchuk said...

deer sausage? wow tanya, you are daring :) yeah speaking of which i should make that cake soon, ive yet to make any cakes while being married..

Olga said...

Those look good! :) Don't forget- we might be coming over on the 2nd........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ :)